Friday, July 07, 2006

Tis another one of those quiet days....And it is today that i have decided to properly consolidate all blogs according to their category. I came to know and learn blogging from my friends who are bloggers themselves. They were so ever patient with me and told me all i need to know to create a successful blog.To date i have done the following blogs; all dedicated to the Ministry of the Lord.
The Children Ministry
The i-Youth Ministry
Actually i started with the i-Youth blog.... and was addicted to blogskins, etc etc...... and i am really glad that i can now share my excitement in serving the ministries that Lord has given me thru the two blogs. Thus the corner banner "As for me and my blog, we will serve the Lord"
Praise the Lord for His unending mercy and grace to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment