Monday, November 13, 2006

I was blessed!!! again and again...

I am really thankful and i believed that my whole last week was so blessed by the others around me. God really provided the channels of blessings for me.
8th November, 2006 Wednesday: Ladies' groups year end gathering.



AY, EY and i was invited (CIT support). Whenever and wherever these ladies gather, be sure that there will always be bountiful blessings! (not to mention food! hehe) The part where i am thoroughly bless is their wonderful wonderful sharings.


Joyce: (on the Discipleship Course) Almost all the participants are graduates!!! I graduated in the kitchen. I struggled in my course but God sent his angels to help me through this course. Keep it up Sister!! I know that your testimony has touched many lives, including mine.

Alicia: (On the Ladies' Group) It is a joy to see that the ladies' group has grown in maturity and also in numbers. I pray that more and more ladies will join the ladies' groups and be blessed.

Siew Yew: (On the Discipleship Course) My life has been transformed! My relationship with my husband has improved, strengthened.

*blushed, blushed* can't remember all of their sharings... will try to get a copy of their sharings and post them here for all to read and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment