Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My first day , my first class in 2007


Starting my first day with my first CAT Paper 2 students was rather different. Usually my class consists of about 20-30 students. Haha! when i stepped into THIS class... i felt so out of place...the population: 11 cute and shy guyz and dollz..

Play before work... As usual...new students, new lecturer..i need to break some ice..brrr..else it will be difficult for the class to interact and work together...what more to say for me.

The last game..."creative story telling" really melted the ice and there was much discussion and laughter..Glad that the tension and shyness were gone.

Some pics/videos taken for your viewing pleasure.

To my new readers (CATPaper2 students) welcome to my blog. To the rest of you, thank you for dropping by. Have a blessed day today. God bless.






No comments:

Post a Comment