Tuesday, February 13, 2007

00OOoo i am so loved....

Yupe, this is exactly how i am feeling right now. Woke up feeling loved...so loved...

O Lord, Almighty Father, thank you for the wonderful wonderful people (and animals..) that You surround me with. Thank you for your love for me. I feel so loved by you today Lord, it is like i am immersed in a bubbly tub of warm and gentle love..Thank you for my Hubby, my three dearest darlings, my catz and my fish. Thank your for my parents, my inlaws, my dearest beloved sisters (biar jauh di mata, tetapi tetap di hati),ALL my friends. Father Lord, I know in my heart that You Love me and right now I AM FEELING YOU LOVE ME. Thank you.

Jesus, Lover of my soul.....There is none like You, Lord.



Wow..some more the VotD just confirms everything..“Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.” (1 Corinthians 13: 6-7)

Share this tract with you.



Blessed Valentine's Day, everyone. Remember John 3:16 is THE VALENTINE of all valentines, we love because HE first love us for God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment