Monday, April 16, 2007

Harrr...Monday already???

Wow... time sure flies.. and fast too. Look, we are in the middle of April and that's like another 8 months to 2008!!!

What have i done so far? Hehe... my MSN pm " I wanna be an FBI " that's is used to remind and remind and remind me that by the end of this year, I would be an FBI..a Faithful Bible Investigator.. YES!!! O yes i pray for my azam 2007 and God provided the way as He always will...He never fails.. as in the times of Abraham. Isaac, Jacob, Moses etc etc.. He is indeed Jehovah Jireh the Provider. So how did i make it so far? It is an uphill task. I am amazed and praise God for Aaron WIH who is already so faithful and committed in the task assigned. Aaron, is you are reading this, i want you to know that i am encouraged by you in the way you modelled yourself in the ministry. I pray that God will bless you tremendously and use you mightily too. Wow!!! Won't that be just great!?

SO how did i fare so far?
1. TO BE AN FBI - in process (though it is really really tough. Required A LOT of discipline - time discipline that is, for me anyway.)
2. Haven't evangelized to anyone yet this year (not counting the sunday school children).

A friend once asked, " Busy life? Is there any busy life for you?" Well, i said that a life is only busy if we live it with a purpose. Yeah, a Purpose Driven Life.
After going through the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren, i am convicted that these are the two (2) purposes of my life:-

1. THE GREAT COMMANDMENT :
To love the Lord my God with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind, with all my strength; Love my neighbours as myself

2. THE GREAT COMMISSION:
Mat 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Yupe! That's the TWO(2) purposes.

Yesterday, we had an evangelistic party for the children. It was fun.. the turnout was very encouraging. Hahaha... praise the Lord, my class was overcrowded... same went for the other classes too. i believed we hit over 120 children. Now we need to sort out the churched and un-churched so that we can carry out the Great Commission. Yeah! Teachers, bless everyone of you, you did a great job. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment