Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gifts for the month of April..

I received that red liquorised chocolate on my first day with IBS21A,IBS22 and 23.. it was a nice welcome gift. Thanks... it warms my heart...

And the speaker next to it is just great..Gabriel's mom gave it to me... Wow!!! That is one cool speaker, runs on 3 AAAs batteries and it can be plug into my SE too!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you...

SEE that little hamburger speaker??? CUTE ain't it?? it comes in black, white, sky blue, lime green and grey and costs around RM100. These came from Labuan...chocolates, chocolates and more chocolates... yummy.

The scorpion is beautifully smooth... just mixed it with apple juice.. mm mm...


and last but not least THIS!!!! Boy...I am loved... AM I NOT???


1 comment:

  1. save the scorpion for me!!! hehehe let's have a drink when I get back with apple juice ya!!! hehe I can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete