Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CNY treat??


the latest addition ..

The youth are coming to my place for CNY visitation.. should I give them a treat?

Or tricks??

Treats or tricks?? haha hahah... sounds like halloween pula...

The last christmas gathering at my place, we had both treats and tricks..

let the photos tell you lar....





The Treats

Ying Sze taking a bite into the succulent slice of barbecued lamb..

Moses.. devouring one of his fav dish... turkey!!!

To top off.. we had coffee.. ahem... yes coffee to be more specific..uTC coffee..only available at Lot 6758 Taman Delight.



The tricks

Master Gabriel..what is the card I am holding?

Move the cards, arrange in any way you want.. my assistant will be able to know which card..


Tada..




Am looking forward to another of such gathering where the adults (cell members) meet the youth (i-Youth).

We had many more activities but alas I cannot post them due to their nature.. no no no... don't get me wrong.. they are healthy activities..mind stimulating and addictive too..

Joseph, you really need to teach us some board games....Photobucket



I have a few tricks treats up my sleeves for serving this CNY...


slug sushi...

















as the label describes..



























maggot stew??
this one is extremely easy to cook.. Gab is able to do it too..



Biscuits???














Beenuts...

All are welcome to visit me and sample all these.... Happy New year.

No comments:

Post a Comment