Friday, February 13, 2009

New


Praise the Lord He has blessed me and added a wonderful couple into my life. I had a really blessed time with them last night, chatting with them and the most wonderful part of it all is that all the children are around and talking together. I warmed my heart to see a family so close to each other, so relaxed and well... one would just filled absorbed into that warm and loving atmosphere.

*love the iced carlsberg and the pig's ear dish too... yummy...
* gonna love the ketaming session too
*looking forward to more fellowship
*wink



Lately this song moves me so much..




My Father, I adore You more 
than anything my heart could wish for
I just want you
And Jesus, my beloved Saviour
Everything I am I owe to You
I owe it all to You

And angels come and adore You
And we Your children worship You

Chorus:
You are my world
You are my God
And I lay down my life for You
You are my Lord
The One I love
No one could ever take Your place

And everything I have 
I give to You, my Lord, the One I live for
I live for You
And all my days are gifts from You 
I pray I'd use them as You want me to
Use them for you

Repeat chorus





1 comment:

  1. this song has ALWAYS been one of my personal favourites!! I LOVE how this song was written!

    ReplyDelete