Tuesday, September 20, 2011

yours truly but its not easy…

i once told my group of students that we should never stop learning.   活到老学到老.  SO, what am i into lately….

Wanna share also paiseh eh… well… I love to scrap..ie scrapbooking and making cards using recycled materials but sigh sigh… the problem is I love browsing and watching videos on the processes but I don’t transcend that love into action。。 I invested heavily in  tools and materials even (not to mention that i started to hoard too on cardboards, cartons , scraps of paper , anything… which i deemed may be of use in the future)oh dear… the inspiration.. tis so near yet when i try to materialised it, it vapourised into thin air…. oh dear oh dear…..

The next ‘in thing’ for me is learning how to shoot… with a camera la… hahahahah.. a little bit easier but i don’t know how to tangkap the angle… sad case..

brocoflower dish

see what i meant… no quality.. sigh sigh

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

how about people???

evie

What about these?

093125217dominc6dominicdominic1dominic3

133

yours truly, but its not easy…. sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment