Thursday, October 19, 2006

NO APOLOGIES @ SMKCH 16-17 OCT 06


I love crowds....the mix, the chatter, the vibes.....


This round I had a most wonderful time this month with the Form 3 students here. They were fun and attentive..... though initially a bit shy and reserved at the beginning. Alicia and myself were conducting this workshop with the Group 2 in the makmal sains.







DAY 1
7.45am I rushed to the lab only to find (to my disappointment) that the PA was not even set up. PA Prefects were engaged in exams and could only extend their help at 9am earliest. Not to mention that the day was hot, hot, hot and the very fact that i had lost my voice.

8.20am Started with the Worskshop without a mic to "amplify" my husky voice.... boy, it definitely took a lot of effort to get the attention of the students. The rest of the workshop went as planned.





Day 2
Started the 2nd session without any hick-ups... However when it comes to the Q&A session, boy...did we get all sorts of 'cute' questions. Appended below are two examples:

1. 男人不坏, 女人不爱, is it true?
2. After marriage, when is the most suitable time to make love?
Hahaha!




Auntie Alicia and Gaston Agan



Leh Bing and I

I enjoyed these two days with the SMKCH kids too. It is always a joy to see them taking a step forward and making the Pledge of Abstinence.

No comments:

Post a Comment