Saturday, October 21, 2006

AN INFURIATING MORNING!! (in BK class)

BOY!....O BOY!! How annoying can it gets....sometimes i just don't know how to 'handle' this bunch of 16 yr-old monkeys . They are just so totally annoying. Friends and youth alike have mentioned their behaviour but i just kinda shrugged it off saying that they are just youngersters, full of energy...but i guess i was wrong ( i hope).





Then again, after "speaking" my thoughts and venting my "raw anger" to my best chatter on line, i kinda cooled down. Thanks Knarf for "listening".


God reminded me too that things cant be better if anger is in control....then again i was asking myself... why let anger take presidence over other things this morning. Saturday is always my best day of the week... Yeah! wont let it spoil my day. Afterall they are just youngsters, full of energy......





Now i am overcome with sadness...sad to see that these christian youth who are committed in church and school (ISCF), (not to mentioned some of them are on the prefectorial board) can behave in these manner; sad to see the way they response and react in class... such sad testimonies... Hopefully they will learn to channel their energy in the positively; to encourage other, to serve others, to love other, to do things that are glorifying to God.

On my part, teach me Father to learn to love them more and also to have more patience with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment