Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My sister inspires me..

So the saying goes ' out of sight, out of mind' but this ain't true with my sisters and I.. we live on this one ' seia sekata sehati sejiwa"; "borned of blood and flesh, water and spirit'

Almighty Father, watched over my sisters and keep them & their families safe. Bless them.




Went Star Buck-king with James, Moses, Aaron and Eli last night. Moses and James shared openly and without reservation about their challenges and experience in their lives. They too challenged Aaron and Eli on theirs.

Lives are changed, lives are being transformed. I can see it happening already. Praise the Lord.







3 comments:

  1. Hai,V,

    Yes,sister's love is owez sweet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's ahve it at coffee bean next time hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. coffeeeee bean is better in miri..

    ReplyDelete