Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Poor Aaron



On Saturday 7th March, LBing AY AW and myself went to City Fan to finalise the plans for party quest for the Primary 5 & 6 Evangelism Retreat.

On our walk back to our vehicles, of all people I stepped on a section of a wasps' nest. It was kinda squishy...well anyways in just seconds i felt as though i was swarmped by flies... but ones until i was stung in my right foot. Victor and Benjamin saw the whole 'comical' scene eh...

"Run!! aV run!!!" and i ran.. and the bees rose into the air and buzzed and zoomed in right at us.. we split.. I ran to my pajero and LBing to his car. The 2 Aarons ran to the open space.

Everything happened in seconds.. the next thing i knew Aaron fell and hurt himself.

to cut the whole story short

Saturday night, I was having fever and kinda dizzy but i still went to the youth fellowship. AY with his injuries and AW is ok with his sting.

This is how AY's hand looked like by sunday night.

By monday he is in pain. The Doc cleaned his wounds and gave him ONE week sick leave.

I was just thinking (thinking).. thinking only la...
Our family pet mouse is too small for him to play with, should i get him a DeathAdder, Lachesis or a Mamba. A pair of Piranhas would be nice too and a Tarantula?? * smile to myself..

What do you think?









No comments:

Post a Comment