Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2011 a new year.. a new project!

No, not a new beginning..I don't think so.. I had enjoyed 40plus years of good health, good family, good friends, good everything and I believe that there are more to come.  Haha.. looking back at all those years really brought back good good feelings, tears and  *stamping down of foot* gestures a few times.

This year is an entirely different year altogether for me cos I am not lecturing anymore and will be doing stuffs home-based.  With ample time on hand, and being "at home", I am looking forward to NEW things, SO..

this year, i am looking at a challenge..yes!!! created by Me for Me...

I was rather inspired by Julie and Julia


 and i am going to do sth abt that to meself... A craft a week, or a recipe a week.. or a craft and a recipe a week.. What do you think?


(2 hours later)  I'll go for a craft OR a recipe a week.  I'll post update here to keep an accountability of myself.  So here goes.......



many hours later
Ta-da...This card was done after 9pm.  I'll have to improve on it though..  I want to carry the message and reminder that the P6SS Kids opened the door of their heart to Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour. 


(One day later ) The finished craft..not really a card ...

Better? completed Jan 20@9.30pm 




No comments:

Post a Comment