Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 4. An ambitious day !!!

Today being saturday, i had a long day ahead of me.  Made myself a hanger for my earrings.  Nothing extra-ordinary, just practical.

This is where i keep all my earrings, tangled up and ... well, i can imagine your expression.. XD


So, i decided to put some order into my life. I organized them.  Voila!!!

 Now, i don't 'scramble the earrings around...looking/hunting for the other matching piece, all well displayed and within reach.


9.30am
Went to the wet market to hunt for pineapples and bought 2 as the recipe required.  Yupe yupe yupe.. gonna make pineapple tarts today.  Managed to get the pineapples and happily went home to prepare the pineapple jam for filling.

Boy, I did not know it was rather a test of patience , cooking the pineapple over a slow fire until it is jam-like.
Left the whole thing to cool down before i prepare the pastry.
Doing this for the first time, i guess i can say good job! but i don't quite like the taste.  Not really like the ones my mum made.   Will defintely get her recipe and try again.

Before baking...
This is after baking...  The texture is good but is rather bland..  Definitely gonna get mom's recipe.... and will try again... afterall, I still have a lot of left-over jam.

That's all for today/tonight.  Eyes are blurry now... gotta go have a hot hot shower and then jump into my cozy cozy bed.  Till we meet again tomorrow.

Nights and thanks for dropping by.








No comments:

Post a Comment